- Floor Supervisors decision is FINAL
- Players may not play two games at once
- Players may not play out of turn
- Any verbal statement is binding for the players whose turn it is to act
- No discussion of hands in play
- Exposing hand in a multi-way pot could result in a dead hand.
- Players are not permitted to have side wagers against each other.
- Collusion or any other form of cheating will not be tolerated
- Seat and table changes are at Floor Supervisor’s discretion
- Use of electronic devices (other than Mobile phones) are prohibited in the poker room
- Texting is permitted at the table provided the player does not have cards
- Players must step away from the table to answer phone calls.
- Chips added to the table must be minimum re-buy
- Verbally or physically threatening any patron or employee will not be tolerated
- Any blatant damage to cards or equipment will result in a first and final warning followed by progressive action.
- Show one, show all/ tell one, tell all
- The HOUSE reserves the right to prohibit any two players from sitting at the same game.
- Game stakes may change with appropriate notice
- Substitute playing is not permitted
- Players moving two live seats away from the blinds must post a big blind.
- All-ins will require a small blind for a minimum betting round.
- Player must be seated at all times while in a hand.
- Inappropriate conduct or language is not acceptable and will result in first and final warning
- Players bankroll must remain on the table and visible at all times, unless paying for food and beverage service.
- Conversation in any language other then English are not permitted during a live hand.
- Both cards must be shown to be eligible to win the hand.